View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 11:30 PM   #15
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
My comment was only directed at Isaac. I would never offend any other Border Collie owner 'cept him. He's earned it well. Now the Kuvasz would physically tear up a Border Collie. Mentally the Border collie is supposedly according to the unscientific survey smarter than the Kuvasz. (I refuse to give in to the survey and give Isaac satisfaction. Wouldn't want him to get the fat head, would we?)

We actually had a Border Collie for a while. Someone dumped one off at our house. She was a sweet girl, even got knocked up by Blitz behind our back, but we found her a great home. She just wanted to herd the horses way too much!