View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 02:05 AM   #19
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Talking Welcome aboard Brutus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus
Now you must look at this as how easy it would be for China to kill the world. It was contaminated food products from China that end up in our pet food. This is not the first time this has happened. A few years ago China was also found to be dumping contaminated seafood into Louisiana. Thanks to BOB ODOM, I feel I must capitalize his name do to his rank in Louisiana, and the department of Agriculture for watching our food supply chain.
So glad to see a new member. You sound well informed on this and good for us and BOB ODOM for keeping eyes wide open. I hope you will post in the future and welcome to the board.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote