View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 10:01 PM   #27
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
The dog trainer we use for Rosie feeds her dogs a "raw food diet" which consists of raw chickens mainly. She says since this food thing happened she has never been so glad to be feeding her dogs that. And get this..she has Leonburgers, four of them. Sherman, her largest weighs about 150 lbs. Imagine feeding that!
I was just catching up on my reading here. did you say "raw chicken"?? I must have missed that the first time. What about bad bacteria and food born disease with chicken? Heh, don't get me wrong. I loves me some raw fish. Maybe even Kobe beef if I ever had the chance. (haven't so far) But raw chicken? that sounds as bad as raw pork. How do you spell Tricanosys and Ecoli, and all those latin words?? But you know what I mean... I'm sure this trainer knows more than I do, don't get me wrong. That's why I'm asking..
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote