View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 01:17 PM   #32
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
I don't know about corporal punishment being the cause. We lost corporal punishment while I was in junior high. If grades have been falling since the 1960s and corporal punishment was removed in the 1990s, then it can't be a lack of corporal punishment causing the lack of intelligence in the school system.

Reversely, I don't think it's the lack of prayer in school either. I've never been a devout Christian, but I'd consider myself a bright and intelligent person. I was a B+ average in high school and we never had prayer in school.

I still think parents need to take a more active role in their childrens' behavior and education.
AnimeSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote