View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 08:11 PM   #31
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
The one gripe I have with Verizon is that I can't just buy any ringtone I like I have to use "their" service through the phone. But honestly if that's the only issue I have compared to using Cingular I'm doing good. The gripes I have seen out there with Cingular are unbelievable and I am really surprised how many people just put up with the problems. I paid to get out of the contract due to just hating them. Not everyone I guess can pay to get out of it. They are scammers and in the end they will loose and Verizon will win.

I have complained to verizon about cingular having roll over minutes and they don't. I am told that they will not offer it and basically you get what you pay for attitude so they know how much people hate cingular so it may never happen.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote