View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 11:04 AM   #34
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Late night you are either up early or you have not been to bed yet Great game and the party down in the Big Easy is still going on. On to next week will you start a new thread ? could be bad luck or will we keep this thread alive all the way to the Super Bowl ? Well congrats to you and the Saints and next week will be a great week just think the Saints have never been this far and the road ahead is all new ground.

Isaac
LOL .. no not up all night.. Just woke up early for a moment Wondering if it was all a dream. Yea I thought about creating a new thread.. but THIS IS the "New Orleans Saints Playoff Thread" so why not continue it!

Wow, I want to watch that game again !

Tell you what, I missed the very first Saints possession, due to a last minute trip to the store.. and I think I'm glad I did, I got back, and my kids are hollering at me "Reggie Got Hurt! Reggie Got Hurt!" I see now why they were so upset about it..

oops, sorry folks, looks like that video got pulled from YOUTUBE.

Last edited by LateNight; 01-18-2007 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Video got pulled
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote