View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 01:21 PM   #16
Princess Leia

Rep Power: 0 Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light Princess Leia is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Who thinks that either Jim Jones or the Branch Davidians were good Christians? Only then could you call these people "Religious" instead of "egomanical", "neurotic", or whatever word fits. There are many who have a lot to say about religion who are not truely religious themselves.
The above two mentioned were false prophets, claiming to be the Son of God. They were not Christians, they just knew how to take the Bible and twist it to make it what they wanted it to be. A common problem in the world today.

I don't know what was going on with the guy in Nebraska, but obviously something wasn't clicking. But just because he did a horrible thing, I am deeply saddened for his family as well as the other victims. We should remember that they just lost their child. Not only that, but knowing he killed so many innocent people. I hope and pray that I will never feel so bad and depressed that I think my life isn't valuable.
Princess Leia is offline   Reply With Quote