Thread: Women
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 01:05 PM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Scarlett are going thru a change ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
Well I personally think there are a lot of men that are shy also. They will just come here and lurk but never post. It's really a personality thing, some are honestly scared to post too much in fear of being judged for something they aren't. Then you have the joepole's out there that really don't give a rats arse what you say he has his opinion and you can shove it up your arse if you don't like it.

I use to be shy (BELIEVE IT OR NOT) when it came to forums but who knows me here really? The ones that really do know me in RL like me believe me i am likeable. But as the saying goes:

Opinions are like *******s, etc etc etc etc....................
Used to be shy and now very out spoken ??? Seen that at my house and my shy wife at times can kick some major butt. That all started about two years ago. I like to see her handle things herself I am sure she will out live me. There are days the wind changes and she does not tell me but Isaac being the sons of laughter just laughs and go to my office at home and let the wind change ! 25 years this May. Good woman and great wife !
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote