Thread: Single Ladies
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 06:56 AM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Uh oh!!! My bad! Texasbelle needs to learn to read every word! Obviously not enough sleep this week. BUT as Isaac knows little Belle has surgery this week so I do have my excuses and they are justifiable.
There is always excuses because NONE of us are perfect. I enjoyed the laugh and maybe the next one will be on me.
Click image for larger version

Name:	foot_mouth.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	1342
We start out with our foot in our mouth I could see where the tendency for that foot to drift back up on occasion. Many times the funniest moments of our life are when someone volunteers to do it for the crowd OK Ladies stop staring at the baby I know you would just love to hold that little pinkie
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote