View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 10:54 PM   #9
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
You know I am coming to realize that for all of your knowledge you are basically a snot nosed brat when you make some of your statements. Where in the heck did you decide and I never said that I could not speak the names of the drugs I ingest? For your peace of mind and for you to tuck away in your brain, I can in fact name each and every one of them. I know the background on them, and know all of the research done on them PRIOR to ingesting them. I really don't think you want to go down this road with me. I do have a medical background and will eat the ever loving daylights out of your lunch on medicine.

Why must you take everything and make it a twist on your hatred of Christians? Christians don't claim to be perfect. The only perfect person to ever walk this earth got hung on a cross two thousand years ago. Christians will fall and make mistakes just like you. The difference between you and I though is that I know where I am going at the end of this road. I have chosen to accept Jesus as my Savior. I have chosen to try my best each and every day not to fall down, but I will stumble. When I stumble, he is going to help me get up. I know you don't believe this, but again it's your choice.

Where are your references for all the facts you have laid out? Because for all of the facts you have laid out someone else can do a little more homework if they want to waste time and find some more that will quickly refute yours.
Okay, and to your dismay, you may find out that I am a born-again Christian,
so I hopefully will either see you in your playground in the sky, or rest peacefully in my grave.
Santabot is offline   Reply With Quote