View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 05:02 PM   #2
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
The Great Pyramid at Giza, was not designed by Pharaoh but by Enoch, the man who walked with God.’ (Read the ‘Book of Enoch’ – Genesis 5: 24). Egyptian laborers were used but the intelligence in the exact design came from the DESIGNER of the Universe, and that’s what Enoch passed on to the builders of the Great Pyramid. It was not a mere burial tomb for a dead Pharaoh, but was meant to show ‘in stone’ the Timeline of Mankind until the 2nd Coming of the King of Kings. (SEE Great Pyramid Time Prophecy).
Isaac, I have been a fan of the Great Pyramid at Giza for many years during the 70's and 80's. Although I haven't given it much thought lately, I find the Giza pyramid to be a fascinating subject of study. It is the largest of all ancient pyramids, and it is unique among all pyramids in both design and purpose. For those who think it is just another pyramid, only a little bigger, nothing could be farther from the truth. It is the "intelligence in the exact design" that is so intriquing, not to mention the accuracy in it's contruction. I will see if I can find some of my old books and report back to you. But for now, I agree that this pyramid was not built simply to house a dead pharoah. Could it be that the open sarcophagus is a symbol of eternal life, having never had a dead body sealed inside?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote