Thread: BrainSmashr
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 11:53 AM   #63
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Actually, I have revealed in one of the threads exactly what my tradition is, but you apparently haven't seen it. I normally don't discuss my religion unless someone asks.
I see, so your concept of christian tolerance is based on keeping your own mouth shut about your beliefs unless asked a direct question.

Quote:
Since you did ask, I don't mind saying. I am a Pagan, a practitioner of the old Earth and Nature religion commonly associated with Wicca. If you want to know more, there's a video clip below that will give you the details.
http://www.gray-spirit.com/video.php?id=1
Not particularly interested, just working my way to proving a point.
Quote:
In short though, Pagans have a God of their own as well as a Goddess, each with their own personality traits and go by many different names. Since we have a God as well, your opinions that God is imaginery also, in a sense, applies to my religion as well.
I see, and since Christians say their is only 1 god and you have at least 2 different ones "of your own", then you must be of the opinion that they (christians) are wrong, correct? I mean you can't BOTH be right.

Careful now friend, this is where the bashing usually begins.....
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote