Thread: BrainSmashr
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 12:09 PM   #64
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
It is ok to agree to disagree

I know what it is Anime believes and I am ok with that. No need to bash ! Now once the rocks start flying it is hard not to return fire. Anime I think you help bring balance to the board and so does LN and the ladies too. Brain you bring a hot fire brand each you post and yes I have had some hot post but not every single one of them by a long shot. Now the olive branch has been offered early on and you (brain) made it clear you are not on the board to make friends and Christians are scum. I have yet to see a post attacking anime for what he believes. I see his rating is very high and he is very popular with the ladies for being a gentleman.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote