Thread: BrainSmashr
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 12:51 PM   #67
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 262 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I see, and since Christians say their is only 1 god and you have at least 2 different ones "of your own", then you must be of the opinion that they (christians) are wrong, correct? I mean you can't BOTH be right.

Careful now friend, this is where the bashing usually begins.....
No, my opinion is NOT that Christians are wrong at all. It's not a question of being right or wrong, it a matter of simply being different. I believe in the existance of multiple deities, so I can acknowledge the existance of their God. They only worship their own God and thus know no other Gods. In this context, they are right. In a broad manner, we are both right in our own respects. Point of view grays a lot of key points, so not everything is as cut and dry as you seem to think.

The point is that we don't try to put our own beliefs over each other's, so we coexist peacefully. We accept that we each have the right to believe what we want and NO ONE has the right to say otherwise.