Thread: BrainSmashr
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 04:06 PM   #70
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
No, my opinion is NOT that Christians are wrong at all. It's not a question of being right or wrong, it a matter of simply being different. I believe in the existance of multiple deities, so I can acknowledge the existance of their God. They only worship their own God and thus know no other Gods. In this context, they are right. In a broad manner, we are both right in our own respects. Point of view grays a lot of key points, so not everything is as cut and dry as you seem to think.
Kid, do you even know the definition of monotheism? Here's a hint, it's not the worship of one god amongst the many.

Monotheism
: the doctrine or belief that there is but one God.

As I indicated earlier.....your belief that zealots are tolerant stems directly from your lack of interaction with them. Remember bragging about walking away from controversial topics when someone doesn't agree with you.....well here's to the fruits of your labor
Quote:
The point is that we don't try to put our own beliefs over each other's, so we coexist peacefully. We accept that we each have the right to believe what we want and NO ONE has the right to say otherwise.
Yep, try telling Issac his god is just one in the crowd, nothing special and not any better than yours.

O that's right, you avoid controversial conversation.....I forgot.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote