View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 06:04 PM   #15
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 396
sex is sex and marriage is marriage. the topic is interracial relationships with chlidren. I'm going to stand by my statement. I will stick to my own race for marriage and children. If you want to talk sex with people of another race, that's a horse of a different color. Don't get excited BOB. There are no midgets in here that I know of.,
Do you know what race Isabella is? Wonder how the sex would be. I know I don't want to marry her or have kids.
If you are bagger you are in big trouble! If your are BS then this is typical of you. bagger is the one who likes to tease me, so this might be him.

For the record, I am white, married, and have children, therefore he would not want to marry me or have kids. LOL