View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 12:29 PM   #15
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=AnimeSpirit]Oh! I know that one! That's Clairee from Steel Magnolias. I haven't seen that movie in years. Drum always cracked me up in the wedding scene when Ouiser gives him the @$$ end of the armadillo grooms cake and he replies, "Thanks Ouiser, nothing like a good piece of @$$".

Here's my quote:
"Vectors, trajectors, centrifugal forces, and stuff like that. Do you know what those things are?"[/QUOTE

Good job on the Steel Magnolias quote, Anime!! A true Southern classic! Every character in that movie was perfect for their part! Every LA groom should have an armadillo cake!!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote