View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 11:27 PM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
which i agree with for the most part.. but "Brimless hats" what is that about ? and what's wrong with bandanas .. but I do recognize the problem with "Gang Colors" and the trouble that could cause, and I guess that's where the poblem with bandanas come in..
Dunno, but maybe it is because to be completely politically correct they cannot pick on the saggers (primarily black?) without picking on the biker hippies (primarily white?) in order to be fair? Everybody must give up something... Just try to outlaw Birka’s and see what happens! Speaking of “brimless hats”, what is a jewish “kippah”? (skull cap) Are those illegal to wear at the boardwalk? Or does that depend on how someone wears it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough Rider
if it's what they want, I suppose they have the right to refuse service to whoever if they go against it.. just like a restaraunt that might requre suit and tie ?
Personally I think Hooters should require topless attire! ;-) It only seems fitting…
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote