View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 11:00 AM   #7
Rough Rider
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 219 Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about Rough Rider has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Now, I DO have a problem with rule#12 which states that no weapons will be allowed, regardless of whether the bearer has a permit. This is the height of idiocy if you think about it.
well here's the deal Al.. first off, sure I agree with what you are saying.. but at the same time, you have to understand, and admittedly you must as well, as indicated by the beginning of your post. that it's THEIR rule. They don't want you there if your hat is on backwards, and they don't want you there carrying a concealed gun. The Rules are clearly indicated, and if you don't like it, don't go. or don't go with a concealed gun.

Again, I understand your argument, I understand your concern, but bottom line, it's their rule, clearly posted, and you don't have to go if you don't want to. An argument could be made that, more trouble is likely to happen with you and your gun than me going in with my hat on crooked, but bottom line, they wouldn't want either one of us in there

Of course your argument comes into full play, once they fail to keep one of the bad guys out, who is carrying a gun.
Rough Rider is offline   Reply With Quote