View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 07:30 AM   #12
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
The good thing about the sagging pants is that they must be very hard to run in. I can't imagine having to make a get-a-way with my pants between my butt and my knees. And forget about jumping fences..

But what really gets me is the reason why young people dress the way they do. I know the answer. To get chicks.. Or to get guys... You know, that old chestnut. Dress to be cool...

So I'm just left here wondering what kind of young girl thinks that a guy with his pants falling off his butt is hot! I mean really attractive! To see those boxers or tighty-whities and say dang, I got to have me some of that fool who can't even been seen in public (by law).

Well when I was growing up tight jeans were in and those were HOT on guys I personally think the saggy baggy jeans is so ghetto looking. If you read the history on it it comes from the prisons so yes lots of girls these days think it's hot looking but I think they are all lying to themselves. I like to see ass and only in the shape of jeans not your boxer shorts w/ jeans to your knees.

Kids do anything these days for attention and this is one of them.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote