View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 03:58 PM   #12
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
Happy AT&T Customer

I am actually a happy AT&T Wireless customer because I never switched to Cingular. I migrated myself and my wife to AT&T's GSM plan shortly before the merger and never made the mistake of switching plans after that, which would have required me to become a "Cingular Orange" customer instead of "Cingular Blue."

I needed a new phone earlier this year so I just ordered it straight from Nokia instead of going through Cingular. It cost me $150 instead of $50 but I still have my precious AT&T Wireless SIM card that lets me use the good network. It was a huge pain to set up the data services, but once I did that I have been very pleased. My wife called me today and I didn't even know she was on a cell phone until she told me.

I can manually choose between the two networks (they used to show up as "CINGULAR" and "Cingular" with the latter being the AT&T service, but now they both show up as being named "CINGULAR") and it's still worlds of difference.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote