View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 10:58 AM   #8
Neo
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 229 Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of Neo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
>Why is it there is free enterprise for most ventures in the US, however if you make too much the government (or whomever) seeks to control it

Because sometimes companies can become successful enough that normal rules are inadequate to ensure free enterprise.

That sounds like successful people have to be slowed down in order for slow people to catch up. Don't get me wrong, I would not like to see potential dictatorship nor slowing of commerce to allow stragglers to catch up. I feel there should a normal set of rules based commerce sector and not based on the amount of success. What happen to competition, an even playing field for everyone (without restraints biased on race, population percentages, and general shortcomings through life choices), and to the victor go the spoils!!!!!!

Last edited by Neo; 11-11-2006 at 11:15 AM.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote