Thread: XM Radio
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 10:25 AM   #7
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post
All right, I'm drinking wine and listening to XM outside at home and I've decided ain't $h!t worth trying to play on the guitar since the70's or maybe erly 80's. Any guitar players out there? New music sucks. The good stuff has been done. If no body posts to this about guitar playing I'll start a new thread. If there is anyone out there that can jam we can make some money!!!
I play just well enough to keep myself entertained.. get me drunk enough, I'll perform live, as I did recently at a party.. apparently to rave reviews problem is, too much to drink, I can't play worth a flip and I forget lyrics and such... LOL

I would argue that there's PLENTY of good music out there. the problem is trying to find it, with what passes for radio out there.. Lot's of good struggling musicians out there just never get that big break.. not the next new YOUNG HOT thing that'll get that marketing push by the big record companies. that's my .02 anyway
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote