View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 06:26 PM   #24
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
What does " turning away from the church" have to do with the Ten Commandments? Besides that, I'm not at all certain you can back that statement up with statistics. If anything, in these troubling times I bet church attendence is at an alltime high. Anyway, I thought this was a discussion of our laws, such as they are. I will again point out that our laws have Biblical origins. The Bible and the church are two entirely different things, one being the Word of God, the other a man-made construct. That would be like swearing off Christianity because of a bunch of pederast catholic priests. Just because some so-called "Christians" do not adhere to "The Word" does not make "The Word" any less valid, does it? Lets not throw the baby out with the bathwater eh? The man did what he thought was right...now he's paying the price for it! That should satisfy those of you who believe he is a criminal. For the rest of us, it just goes to show how far we have fallen. God save the judge!

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 02-14-2007 at 07:12 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote