View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 05:03 PM   #74
refugen3

Rep Power: 0 refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice refugen3 is just really nice
Did I do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Whether or not I've had plastic surgery is not the question and should not be the question. And now we've changed questions to whether you like doctors or not and whether you believe them or not. Plastic surgery for vanity reasons is all personal choice but there are medical reasons as well why people must have surgery. Without physicians many, many of us would not be on this planet today so I think it would be wise to be thankful for them and the role they serve.

And yes I take the whole picking on doctors thing personally. But let me ask you this, is it vain to go get your teeth cleaned or your cavity fixed?
All right, I guess the weather got nice and I dissapeared for a bit and then I missed an actual reply!! Imagine that.
Well, I guess my response rattled up a bees nest. You must be in the medical field or related? Me to. I have 2 in the family a Doctor and a RN. They are wonderful!!! And I appreciate all the hard work Drs. and staff do. I just personally have a trust issue with most of them. My problem - not theirs. And I also have a dear friend that has breast cancer and is going through chemo right now. I help out when I can with food and kids.
I still think if it was me I'd try the change of diet (radical) and the more homeopathic approach. Just me I guess I'm a bit strange
refugen3 is offline   Reply With Quote