View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 07:38 PM   #23
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Kramer I think I like your

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo kramer
Imus used to be on at my house every morning before I left for work. He pretty much said what the rest of us think but are afraid to say! What ever happened to freedom of speech? If a black man had said what he said they would have thought it was funny! Did anyone see the interview where Imus addressed 2 black people as "you people" MEANING THOSE TWO PEOPLE? They immediately jumped all over him..."you people, you people" meaning he was classifying the black race as "YOU PEOPLE"! Get that dang chip off your shoulders and set an example for all of us white folks. Don't call each other nigga, nappy heads, playas, pimps etc. if you don't want the rest of the world to think it is okay for us to talk that way.
Do you happen to like Barney Fife too Well the PC crap is all run by a few that are driven to tear down and make life ruff on all of us. It is time for people like Imus and Ann Coulter to be heard in a large way. The big correction is coming and it ain't gone to be pretty. Welcome to the board Kramer I love that guy.
Isaac
Hey Kramer if aybody knows about the black race it is you. I think ya know what I mean.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote