View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 07:26 PM   #35
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Yesterday as I was driving and listening to talk radio I had the opportunity to listen to them discussing the whole Imus issue. We've done it here but they were hashing out the whole "Why can they do it but we can't?". They had clips of song by rappers and such which I found very interesting. It seems that Barak Obama recently had a fundraiser were 'Ludichris' was performing and there are lots of pics floating around of the two together. In his song he performed it goes like this...."I got ho's ho's ho's in every zip code". It goes on with more what they consider demeaning words (only if Imus says them I guess).

Interesting to see that Obama can raise money with a guy who sings lyrics like this but on the other hand call for the firing of Imus for using the same words. You've just got to love those Democrats.
Here where I live we have a festival each year in may called sunfest, http://www.sunfest.com and they have very popular artists here. last year I was able to see Carrie Underwood, this year I bought tickets so I can go see Chris Daughtry (was on AI last year). This year they are also having ludacris and it's a huge topic in this area how gangs will be there etc and people are actually boycotting the festival that's been going on for a very long time due to them having ludacris here. I found it pretty interesting myself since I did buy a 4 day pass but I am going each day but the day Ludacris plays due to the crowd that may show up there. It's not like Shreveport where you charge 5.00 and it keeps the rift raft out all the rift raft will pay 25.00 to see him.

I don't like Ludacris like I don't like the government they are all one in the same