View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 10:33 PM   #4
Isabella
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of Isabella has much to be proud of
It appears you worship drugs, Santabot. Marijuana does harm people. I have seen the effects it has had on people's lives. You are too young to know what I know. You can say all you want to make your case, but I have living proof of what marijuana does as well as other drugs. Legal drugs can be harmful if they are not used for what they were intended. Why do you need a substance to make you feel better? Why would you want to feel out of control? What is wrong with feeling normal? Why would you want to act stupid? Absolutely nothing good comes from drug use. I am not talking about drugs prescribed to heal you by a physician. By the way, I don't drink alcohol either, so don't try to accuse me doing that. I have seen what alcohol does to people, too. My life is not complicated by any of those substances, but I have been caused great pain by others' use in the past. My home is alcohol free and of course drug free. No one is allowed to smoke in my home or use profanity. Everyone loves visiting in my home because it is a happy place to be.