View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 08:19 AM   #36
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Is Medical Marijuana good for menopause ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
You are not understanding my point Al. Most of the people trying to use the marijuana are not truly sick with a terminal illness. The people with cancer, etc. are using the legal drugs available to them. There are some exceptions out there but it's their choice to make. The problem with this becomes the family members of these people also using the drug along with the patient. We have seen this day in and out. Trust me I understand your point of "If I am diagnosed with a terminal illness all bets are off". We take care of terminal patients all the time. We see their pain, heartache, and feel it right along with them.

My issue and argument is that most of the people wanting to use marijuana are people with a chronic disease versus a terminal disease and also people who are using it for symptoms that are easily controlled by much simpler methods which are legal. Why would you choose an illegal drug that does not work as well as a legal drug?
I know being over 40 can be very hard on a woman and the man she lives with at times I wonder have there been studies on the use of marijuana on women over 40 ? It could be used as a reason for good moods and blamed for weight gain
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote