View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 04:22 AM   #42
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Your levity is always appreciated

Hey Al ! I would like to thank you for working behind the lines in Vietnam. I know it was and still is a hell hole. The spelling issue well my point was to stick to the point and try to over look my spelling issue. We all have them at times. You dont have to defend yourself but you did. I would defend myself when I can and if I needed to. From your notes sounds like you have many friends on this fourm so I should walk softly :-} Late Night your colors are showing bright. Are you guys related ? Small world. Many different hats and there are many different Avatars could there be more than one per person ???
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote