View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 04:47 PM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Here is the deal BrainSmashR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
You know there's a whole world out there.....and I mean this in the most sincere way. Have you even left your house today?
You want to be respectful to me and I will do the same for you. In the future if you become condescending and rude I will not reply to your post. In turn I will treat you with respect and yes we can disagree but the bomb throwing can stop or I will not reply to your post. I am saying this for the respect of all that view this site and for you. I have traveled quite a bit in my life seen many places both in and out of the USA. I am in to both secular history and Biblical history and science that backs those up. I love to read and the Bible is #1 on my list but I cover quite a few authors. I have a degree in Journalism and a minor in History from LA Tech and 24 years of running my own business. I am posting on this site because I know some by name and have met others I like. I apologize for doing some mean spirited comments myself and in the future lets take the high road of respect for us and the many that view this site.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote