View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 12:46 AM   #44
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
just start at one end of 70th street and walk to the other and see how much it can change along the way.
Ok, point well taken. I guess I am biased and wanted to disagree with the writers. However I still stand by my point that man has not been able to replicate or prove the theory of macro evolution in the lab by creating life from scratch. Scientists can clone, mutate, and inbreed God's creatures all day long, but just try to make even a single cell organism out of basic elements like carbon, water, etc. There is absolutely zero evidence whatsover that this will ever be possible. Think about it. If new life cannot be created by intelligent beings using todays technology, then how did new life pop up on earth with no life on a sterile planet to begin with? Evolution offers no explaination for that. If we ever are able to create life, all that would prove is that it takes a VERY intelligent being to do it. Which supports the notion of "creation" by high intelligent beings with that ability, more than supporting the notion of a random "lightning strike" creating an amoeba or algae out of inanimate random elements for the very first time.

The same thing could be said about the "Big Bang" theory. I believe in the Big Bang, but what happened before the big bang? Nobody knows. Where did matter come from originally to begin with? Energy cannot be created or distroyed, only tranformed from one state to another. Where did the original storehouse of energy in the universe come from? Only God knows.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote