View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 07:45 PM   #41
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Rhertz...I'm directing this post at you because you were the latest perpetrator.

Even though some of us have differing opinions from time to time, it is quite obvious when someone is arguing a point they are totally clueless about. I mean differing interpretation of the law or a bible verse is one thing, but Isaac was perfectly clear in the terms he used and it was equally clear that you had either NOT read his words or NOT read the bible.

Therefore I argue with extra exuberance....cause and effect.

Likewise, you were doing basically the same thing with the lyrics I posted. Trying to say I was attempting to do something I clearly was not based on your near total lack of knowledge concerning the subject.
Brain why is you think you have total knowledge of everything ? Is is because you are good at using search engines ? Well you know where I stand and we will never agree. I feel very good about the fact that the all the many people that read these post know the facts too. Go ahead and get your last word in I am through wasting my time with talking to you about this subject. Enjoy the ride
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote