View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 08:03 AM   #42
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Brain!!!

I have to say to you....I know that many of us have our differences in opinion with you but I want you to know from my heart that it is very touching to me to see you trying to reach this kid. It is awesome to see you sharing your life experiences and trying to turn them into something positive for this kid. I hope it will sink into his noggin and he will learn from you. Obviously you have learned some lessons from life that he could learn from. Whether he choose to or not at this time is his choice. We have all tried to reach him in the last couple of days and at this point, it appears futile. Perhaps though we have planted seeds.

Good job Brain! T'Belle
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote