View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 10:06 AM   #50
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
Don't believe that was hardly the question.. and even if it was, I would argue, that it doesn't have to be an either OR question.. meaning that a child can be taught right from wrong.. without it being "Christian Values".

I will also add, my children have gone to private catholic schools for most of their education to this point
You go LN Nothing like Catholic Schools You can teach them right from wrong with out Christian Values but I would say if you would like to see those values stick for a life time you would be much better off with them understanding the Bible. MY OPINION your kids and your choice.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote