View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 12:17 PM   #22
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Found an old thread and saw where some of us weren't around yet so thought I'd bring it back! I'm sure I'll end up living all my years in LA, but I love the Florida panhandle. Just give me some white sand and blue water and oh the warmth of it! I love it! Cheers!
I could do the panhandle but maybe a little south of that. I like the Keys but would never want to live that far south. I think just say 100 miles north of Tampa area so with the tempest comes calling I can haul my butt out of there. No beach front either I can always go to the beach but I do not want my house turned into a water garden.
WHY DO WOMEN MOVE TO FLORIDA ?
Click image for larger version

Name:	Big Root.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	1290
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited by Isaac-Saxxon; 08-03-2007 at 01:55 PM.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote