View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 09:58 AM   #4
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Chandler district spokesman Terry Locke said the crude sketch was "absolutely considered a threat," and that threatening words or pictures are punishable.
This is total B.S. from a complete and total moron at the school.

To me, it looks like the kid has merely seen the Sylvester Stallone movie, Judge Dredd. It's a very cool and very funny movie. The drawing looks a lot like the LawGiver2 guns they use in the movie. They are very awesome, but very fictional, weapons.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1_61_082207_gun_sketch.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	1386Click image for larger version

Name:	lawgive2.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	210.7 KB
ID:	1385

When I was a kid, I drew movie scenes all the time in school. I drew fighter jet combat scenes from Iron Eagle on the backs of my worksheets, but I never stole an F-16 and went shooting. Those school officials need to get their facts straight!