View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 04:25 PM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Why? I've had multiple people ask me that, but I'm just wondering why people would need to know, because as much information as I've given out already, giving out my school or any other information would probably lead to people being dumb. I never said I went to magnet, I just said I went to a good school here, and I won't indicate which just for privacy reasons, for now.
Santabot I think the reason people are asking is that you seem very smart and by your writing and computer skills a very high IQ unlike other bumbles on this board. I understand why you would not want to have personal info posted here and I would hope you keep it that way. I am impressed with your poems but not with all the content. I hope you will do good in school and learn from your mistakes like all of us should do.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote