View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 07:18 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits
I've never fished on the River...mostly on Caddo Lake and Lake Claiborne. Where do you launch and where are some good spots for bass?
Welcome Grits I fish the Red River all the time. You can launch at Bossier public ramp or Shreveport public ramp. I launched at the new ramp in the Port Lake yesterday very, very nice. Clarke's landing is just north of the lock and dam. Bream are doing very good and catfish at this time few black bass but the river is up high and not easy to fish because of floating trash coming down. I will post a few photos here.
4/24/07
Click image for larger version

Name:	4-22-07 Bream Catch Red River 009.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	653.9 KB
ID:	451
4/22/07

Name:	4-24-07 Bream Catch Red River 012.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	693.4 KB
ID:	452
This is coming out of the lock in the early morning going south to fish for white bass

Name:	7-23-06 004.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	829.6 KB
ID:	453
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote