Thread: First cars
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 03:28 PM   #18
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBK
My first car was a purple, yes purple, lol, 2 door cavalier when I was 15. I loved that car then. I thought I was so cool. lol
Now I have a lil 2 seat convertible Mercedes! Love it!
But shopping for SUV, leaning towards Escalade....due to our baby-on-the-way!!!! YEA
Yes I think the Escalade is a very nice vehicle. Congrats on the bun in the oven. You are one of the youngest ladies on the board. I think most of the others have grown children so they can give you advise on how to wet nurse you new baby when the new soul arrives. Right Ladies What color Escalade will you be getting ? There is much more room in a Escalade than a minivan. Post a picture when you get it. Mommy-soon
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote