View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 06:03 PM   #104
vixweb
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 220 vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of vixweb has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
Its funny that ya put it that way, Vix...ya took the words right out of my mouth! I was just tellin LateNight earlier how angry and disgusted I was gonna be with all of the pseudo-conservative republican party shills and hacks if Ron Paul is not elected. See, I wouldnt give a rat's ass how the damn republican party shills cast their votes if they had their own country, but they dont have their own country. The rest of us have to share it with em, and if the stupid sonsof*****es dont elect Paul and one of those phony, vote-panderin, soundbite spewin orifices end up in the White House, we're gonna be pretty fu**in pissed off about it. If you're callin yourself a republican and a conservative and ya dont vote for Dr. Paul, then you're either a tard or a hypocritical fraud with some kind of fu**ed up agenda.

But part of me thinks, fine, let the dumb bastards go right ahead and elect Hitlery or Osama or Rude-ie or OvenMitt or any of those other thievin, lyin, backstabbin, freedom-hatin, liberty-chokin, America-poisonin sacks o' schit. They'll reap what they sow and they'll damn well deserve what they get. I always knew things had to get alot worse and hit rock bottom before they could get better, so lets just get it the hell over with. We're gettin pretty goddamn tired of waitin around for the great experiment to fail, so bring it on. Let em go ahead and do their part to usher in the end of the Republic...set themselves up for the police state they're in such a hot ****in hurry to live under...wipe their sheeple asses with the Constitution and get it over with cuz we aint got all day and some of us are just chompin at the bit to set things right.
Al, I think you definately sound like a Ron Paul supporter- And as far as I'm concerned, you assume too much...... But, good luck with that!
vixweb is offline   Reply With Quote