View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 01:00 PM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
I disagree. For only his second start I think Perrilloux showed some major assets. He can throw the ball a lot harder than Fynn, so I think it will open up the passing game some so that LSU has a more balanced threat. LSU's defense was pitiful, especially the line. Ainge got sloppy at the end and we capitalized on that.
I think Perrilloux is a great athlete but when he is under the gun well we will see in the Sugar Bowl if he gets to play. Les better have his game hat on that day. Who will they play Ohio ? I am still trying to get into College Football the rules are different and there is NO Super Bowl that sux ! Need payoffs in College ball ! Oh and the Zebras in college are not the sharpest tools in the shed either.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote