View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 07:40 AM   #37
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Time for a back lash to the right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Please don't doubt that I am a Republican through and through. Hell would have to freeze over before I ever voted for a Democrat. I only think I can't judge their motives too harshly. It's really not my place. Personally I think Isaac is right that he really is not going to go far with this. He didn't the last time. Either Hillary or Obama Bin Laden will get the Democratic nomination.

We shudder at the thought of any Democrat being elected to the White House. We KNOW our taxes are going to get higher which is a very scary thought.
I think the bleeding hearts will see how greedy and mean the Dems are and by the time 08 comes around there will be a major out cry from Christian America and it will come at the cost of the Dems. John Edwards cares more about his career than anything and he has always been that way let us say he came up a top lawyer and in order to be that you must not have much heart when it comes to doing what is morally correct. Why would he change now. No he will not get the nomination so bow out and gain some respect from his family and the country.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote