View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 08:45 PM   #39
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
I haven't check it out personally, but my sister has seen many of the schools around Bossier City. Some aren't so bad and others, we'd rather avoid moving too close to. In all though, Bossier is in decent shape. I don't have any regrets in living here.
LOL I spent quite a few years living in Bossier City. Would have to say I had a blast doing it, as a matter of fact.. But to this day, you can tell when you've entered Bossier City, even with your eyes closed

Grew up in South Bossier, thinking and feeling like we OWNED the place

Currently living outside the shreveport city limits. And just loving it. Whether you are in shreveport or bossier, they both have some lovely spots.. and both have places I wouldn't want to be caught dead in.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote