View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 09:24 PM   #49
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Kudos Al!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Ya know, I've always preferred older women...love everything about em. Their maturity and inner strength, their dependability, and even their laugh lines and crow's feet, not to mention that little bit of extra paddin in all the right places. Just makes for a sexier package, to MY sensibilities anyway. Its just the difference between a real woman and a mere girl. I've had both, but I'll take the woman over the girl any day! I'm certain that there are many females out there that feel this way about men with a lil wear & tear on em.
Al I'm not sure exactly what you are deaming older but I think most of the women on this board are loving your comments right now!!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote