View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 04:44 PM   #10
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 248 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
Employers (by definition) pay employees what they're worth. Nobody deserves to have their salary artificially inflated by the government, that does nothing but hurt the rest of the country.

If you worked at a minimum wage job for thirty years then there is something wrong with you. At no point in those three decades did you develop a skill that someone in the universe felt was worth more than what the government mandated was the bare minimum allowable by law? How are you able to operate a computer?

I did not work for a straight 30 years for this company, I worked on and off for this company. It was just a tight waded employer that couldn't let go of a nickel, that is the reason the man always needs help, he can't keep help because of low pay. As far as my skill, I can work a computer, I am also a CNA, Emt, a first responder, I also worked in a paper mill, so I have plenty of skills, though it's none of your business what skills I have. I on the other hand wonder about your skills.