View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 09:16 AM   #14
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
You choose the path most traveled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
As I recall, Christ was sent here to be crucified, he didn't volunteer.

That's not a choice....

No one is out to change your beliefs, only to show you the absurdity in it.

.....and don't think for one second that you know more about the Bible than I do. My beliefs stem from objective reading, not blind obedience.
FYI Christ had the choice and He did not try to cut bait and run. Peter cut the ear off one of the Roman solders and Christ healed the ear and told Peter not to fight for it was written in the Old Testament that this must come to pass. You "say" you are not out to change my beliefs you are all about tearing them down. Are you a self taught atheist ? I could use the word blind to describe you but obedieiant would not be a good description of you. I have no problem with you believing what ever it is you want after all it is your choice. I do pity you for your foolish attacks on Christians and the Bible. You say your a "confirmed Catholic" but you do not believe in Christ or the Bible ? Which side of your mouth are you talking out of today or is the noise you make coming from some other part of your body
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote