View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 12:55 AM   #16
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Some food for thought
Al,

1. The same way that they extract tiny amounts of DNA from a toothbrush
2. Luck? It happens. I once tossed a coke bottle out my car window and bounced and didn’t break and landed upright in the street. Just don’t ask me to do it again.
3. That one is easy – Physics. How fast does a housefly have to be traveling to hit a freight train head on and stop it? (answer: pretty darn close to the speed of light)
4. Like a bullet hole? The terrorists didn’t use hollow-point missiles. Did you expect a better mushroom effect or what?
5. Because the New Orleans police department was on duty that day? ;-)
6. Now come on, that one isn’t fair. There were not 70 human missile events or even simple hijacking events the year prior to 9/11, which is an event unique to human history. Who thinks to use babies and children and stewardesses as shrapnel inside of projectile missiles?
7. Arson for insurance purposes? Happens every day.
8. Landlords don’t know demo terminology
9. Spontaneous Human Combustion events seconds before the towers fell! It could happen!
10. They all play poker together on Tuesday nights.
11. CYA
12. I imagine that “mobbed up friends” probably own a lot of defense stocks. The CIA got a pass. Why? Because of the same reason that Northup/Gruman got a pass when Apollo 1 caught fire and burned up 3 astronauts. Their next version of the aircraft sent the first man to the moon. Nobody else could have built it. Too bad they aren’t perfect all the time.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote