View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 05:05 PM   #67
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
Ok. I've done that, where did I state the last time I've ever taken a drug? Nowhere on this board, and you have no knowledge of the date. Although I can say that it's been multiple months since then. Just because I don't do them anymore does not mean I cannot learn about them or support them.

If those family members are atheists, they'll just be in hell anyway, right? And you bible thumpers will be singing in the clouds, so why bother?

I am aware of the repercussions of such a decision, and I never claimed that all of my decisions were without flaws. I mean, do you people really believe that I claim everything I've ever done was correct? Hopefully you don't think the same about yourself.
You admitted it last night!! But you were probably too high to remember what you posted and what you said. It's ok though. The proper authorities have already seen it!
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote