View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 06:39 PM   #75
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
You know something boy. Your avatar looks like Jimmy Hendrix and you may have been looking at the sun to long on one of you peaks and just do not know it yet. So back to your thread you are the result of the liberal agenda of take God out of school's and now we are seeing more children like you who want to legalize LSD and who knows what else ? Sounds like you have not met a drug you don't like. Do you go to Magnet High ?
When did I say anything about legalizing LSD? I believe it should be decriminalized to some extent, but I never said that I would ever want anyone in this country publicly running the streets on acid, it's not something you do outside of your house or a park, normally. I don't stare at the sun, I quite enjoy its effects, and haven't done it in a while (at least until it's in town from SF again). And I've already stated before, I've met many drugs I don't like, I won't name them, but I've had one or more experiences with them to see if they continually produced ill effects, and I discontinued use afterwards.